The pleural seminar of the 10th November will start with a meeting of the pleural interest group where Dr Thahseen will kindly introduce this pleural forum site to increase the visibility and use of the site; can the members of the group let other interested colleagues know of the pleural seminar date and programme
We are taking registrations (anyone interested to attend to contact Dr Narendra Chinnappa or Dr. Alina Ionescu to register ( the meeting is free of charge due to our sponsors)
The WebEx due to be held on 7th September has been postponed. You will receive notification of a new date shortly.
PETAD 31082017 – Click to download a copy of the database form
Message from the team :
Shortly you will all receive an email invitation to join the WebEx meeting.
The meeting is on September 7th at 18.30. The email you will get will enable you to log on to the meeting. You can start the process a few minutes before the meeting if you like to give you time to go through the steps below.
- In the invitation email there is a button on the right hand side of the email that says “Join”. Clicking this will take you to the WebEx software.
- On the right hand side of the screen you will see your cursor flashing in the name box, enter your name (this allows us to see who is present)
- Then it asks for your email address underneath, please enter this. You should then be able to see the shared screen from Peter.
- To be able to hear everyone in the invitation email there is an audio number and a meeting access code at the bottom of the invitation email. After you have clicked join and done steps 2 and 3, please ring the audio number, and then type in the code when prompted followed by the # key.
You should all then be able to see the demonstration and hear the presentation. We look forward to presenting to you and answering your queries.
Annual Pleural Seminar Wales 2017 – Have you registered?
This years pleural seminar will be held at Nevill Hall Hospital, Abergavenny on 10/11/2017.
See the provisional programme here
Message from Dr Ionescu :
I would be grateful if you could share this with any interested colleagues – and grateful to the SpRs if they could email SpR colleagues;
– additionally, if you would like to present an interesting case, QIP or audit we are always very happy to hear from you;
– we had an opportunity to invite the speaker who will update us on ECMO (while not strictly a pleural issue – we thought it may be of interest to this audience);